Re: F1 2019 Tests are over and... we're none the wiser. Mercedes and Ferrari are still on top and perhaps even more clearly than last year. And as I said, Williams and Racing Point are at the bottom.
But everyone else are wild cards. With Honda engines, Red Bull may not be the #3 team anymore. Renault is pushing hard, Alfa Romeo has resources Sauber hasn't seen since it was BMW and I can't even guess how Haas, McLaren or Toro Rosso turn out this season.
The good news for Finland is that Kari and Laaksonen both found a place in Formula 3 series (that combines former GP3 and Euro F3).
Re: F1 2019 Bunch of records and statistics from Brazil GP:
- both Albon and Sainz got their first podium; also career best result for Giovinazzi
- Sainz becomes driver who had most races ever before first podium (101)
- youngest podium trio ever (previous record was from Monza 2008: Vettel-Kovalainen-Kubica)
- Red Bull did again a new pit stop record: 1.82 seconds
- best race for Alfa Romeo since their return and therefore since 80's